Pàu is hiring 4 front-end developers
- Knowledge of Angular (including Typescript)
- Knowledge of React
- Knowledge of Git (or other VCS)
- Familiar with SASS or LESS
- Knowledge of task runners like Grunt or GulpJS
- Knowledge of Bower, npm, or other package managers
- A passion for technological development
Job related competences
- Maintaining and updating existing websites
- Gathering information and interactions between internet users and organising them by theme, typology,...
- Working with CMS systems
- Follow-up and realisation of knowledge databases of type questions and answers (FAQs)
- I am good at solving problems
- I am good at working together in a team
- I adapt well and am flexible
- I am precise
- I am good at making contact
- I handle stress well and respect my deadlines
- I am a good planner and organiser
- I have a high capacity for learning
- I can work independently
What makes Pàu a great place to work?
Working at Pàu is about YOU! People first.
We have over 60 digital experts in our team. Are you next?
- Pàu invests in self-improvement as an incubator for personal development and competences.
- Pàu culture is to be part of the ever growing digital consultancy family.
- You are responsible for the autonomy to own your project.
- Pàu gives you support for learning and growing through internal and external courses.
- Pàu offers challenges by working on exciting projects for international and local clients.
- Pàu’s impact is to make a difference in an ambitious environment.
In return, you’ll get an attractive salary with all conceivable fringe benefits.
I'm qualified for the job!