Who are we?
Pàu is a digital competence center. Our analysts, designers, developers, managers and testers consult on a wide variety of projects for renowned clients such as Telenet, BNP Paribas Fortis, Colruyt, Nobel Biocare, … We help these businesses innovate and transform towards a digital future.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Creativity: good at solving (mechanical) problems.
- CAD: interest in 3D processes and design software.
- Methods: working with general design tools and practices.
- Drive: ready to work on tight deadlines and stress resistant.
- Visual: sketch, draw, … clearly communicate ideas and solutions.
- Structure: consistently documenting ideas and progress.
- Innovation: Interested in new technologies (VR/AR, Robotics,...).
- Analysis: understand, abstract and document problems.
- Verification: prototype and test ideas with POCs.
- Flexible: you adapt to changing requirements and timelines.
- Resourceful: work independently and in team.
Skills you need:
- Parametric CAD software such as CREO, SolidWorks, ...
- Other CAD such as AutoCad, sketchup,... or whatever, it’s all the same to you.
- PLM or PDM. You at least know what these are.
- Technical 2D drafting.
- Manufacturing methods and materials.
- Math and good understanding of basic mechanics and physics.
What makes Pàu a great place to work?
Working at Pàu is about YOU! People first.
We have over 60 digital experts in our team. Are you next?
- Pàu invests in self-improvement as an incubator for personal development and competences.
- Pàu culture is to be part of the ever growing digital consultancy family.
- You are responsible for the autonomy to own your project.
- Pàu gives you support for learning and growing through internal and external courses.
- Pàu offers challenges by working on exciting projects for international and local clients.
- Pàu’s impact is to make a difference in an ambitious environment.
In return, you’ll get an attractive salary with all conceivable fringe benefits.
I'm qualified for the job!