Who are we?
Pàu is a digital competence center. Our analysts, designers, developers, managers and testers consult on a wide variety of projects for renowned clients such as Telenet, BNP Paribas Fortis, Colruyt, Nobel Biocare, … We help these businesses innovate and transform towards a digital future.
Do you want to create innovative products for the world that we live in and for the future to come? Not just by creating ‘pretty’ concepts, but by doing a thorough analysis of what the customer needs and by working out detailed plans and drawings that can actually be implemented or produced. Then you may be the (mechanical) designer we are looking for.
As a (mechanical) designer you are able to work out the details of your designs, even during tight deadlines, you can work constructively and stay in control of the quality of the product/project/part you are designing.
Depending on where you want to place your focus, you’ll be in charge of your own innovative solutions and ideas and its implementation. You’re a problem-solving genius and you have a nose for rethinking the way things are. Whatever you specialize in, you take ownership of your work and communicate all the details with passion.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Experience: at least 3 years of experience.
- Creativity: good at solving (mechanical) problems.
- CAD: interest in 3D processes and design software.
- Methods: working with general design tools and practices.
- Drive: ready to work on tight deadlines and stress resistant.
- Visual: sketch, draw, … clearly communicate ideas and solutions.
- Structure: consistently documenting ideas and progress.
- Innovation: Interested in new technologies (VR/AR, Robotics,...).
- Analysis: understand, abstract and document problems.
- Verification: prototype and test ideas with POCs.
- Flexible: you adapt to changing requirements and timelines.
- Resourceful: work independently and in team.
Skills you need:
- Parametric CAD software such as CREO, SolidWorks, ... Inventor is a big plus.
- Other CAD such as AutoCad, sketchup,... or whatever, it’s all the same to you.
- CAM/CAE software is not new to you.
- PLM or PDM. You at least know what these are.
- Technical 2D drafting.
- Manufacturing methods and materials.
- Math and good understanding of basic mechanics and physics.
What makes Pàu a great place to work?
Working at Pàu is about YOU! People first.
We have over 60 digital experts in our team. Are you next?
- Pàu invests in self-improvement as an incubator for personal development and competences.
- Pàu culture is to be part of the ever growing digital consultancy family.
- You are responsible for the autonomy to own your project.
- Pàu gives you support for learning and growing through internal and external courses.
- Pàu offers challenges by working on exciting projects for international and local clients.
- Pàu’s impact is to make a difference in an ambitious environment.
In return, you’ll get an attractive salary with all conceivable fringe benefits.
I'm qualified for the job!