Are you the new PHP developer at Pàu?
Pàu is looking for four motivated PHP back-end developers. As a medior back-end developer, you’re in charge of developing innovative websites and apps, and work mostly with numerous PHP frameworks like Symfony or Laravel, or CMS systems like Drupal or Wordpress. You have an understanding of web services, data architecture and Linux.
- Good knowledge of PHP7 and Object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of at least one PHP framework like (Symfony, Laravel, …)
- Knowledge of database systems and web services
- Knowledge of Git
- Familiar with Linux and it’s Bash.
- Knowledge of dependency managers like Composer
- Knowledge of Bower, npm or other package managers
- A passion for technological development
- Notion of unit testing, Test Driven Development and Behat
- Notion of Docker or Vagrant
- You’re experienced with a CMS system (Drupal, Wordpress,...) and it’s module/plugin development.
Job related competeneces
- I am good at solving problems
- I am good at working together in a team
- I adapt well and am flexible
- I am precise
- I am good at making contact
- I handle stress well and respect my deadlines
- I am a good planner and organiser
- I have a high capacity for learning
- I can work independently
What makes Pàu a great place to work?
Working at Pàu is about YOU! People first.
We have over 60 digital experts in our team. Are you next?
- Pàu invests in self-improvement as an incubator for personal development and competences.
- Pàu culture is to be part of the ever growing digital consultancy family.
- You are responsible for the autonomy to own your project.
- Pàu gives you support for learning and growing through internal and external courses.
- Pàu offers challenges by working on exciting projects for international and local clients.
- Pàu’s impact is to make a difference in an ambitious environment.
In return, you’ll get an attractive salary with all conceivable fringe benefits.
I'm qualified for the job!