Are you the new software application tester at Pàu?
Do you want to help create and shape a better digital world? Then you are the person Pàu is looking for.
As a software tester, you keep an eye on the quality of the applications build by our developers. By thoroughly testing the solution before it goes into production, you will guarantee a qualitative product that our customers are proud of.
This is done using test scenarios that you pre-define for the development teams and validate afterwards. You also write automated tests that you can carry out repeatedly so that quality remains guaranteed, even when new features are added to the platform. As well, you pay attention to the user experience on any device and in any browser. During the process you always discuss your test results with the team, project manager and customer.
Qualities you'll most likely need:
- Detect technical and functional issues and propose corrective actions
- Strong communicator
- Familiarity with all types of browsers and devices
- Positive personal interaction and teamwork skills
- An eye for detail
Much appreciated skills
- Experience working with Selenium for test automation
- Agile & Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of user experience
- ISTQB (ISEB) certified tester is a plus
- Knowledge of a specific field of expertise (ERP Testing, Web Testing, Telecom, Banking, Agile,...) is a plus
- Knowledge of testing tools (Microsoft Test Manager, HP Quality Center, …) is a plus
Don't worry if you don't master all of these skills yet. At Pàu, we believe in growing competences on the job, and eagerness to learn is as important as experience. So if you feel attracted to working on qualitative, digital products and you are passionate about the digital world, you’ll feel right at home with us.
What makes Pàu a great place to work?
Working at Pàu is about YOU! People first.
We have over 60 digital experts in our team. Are you next?
- Pàu invests in self-improvement as an incubator for personal development and competences.
- Pàu culture is to be part of the ever growing digital consultancy family.
- You are responsible for the autonomy to own your project.
- Pàu gives you support for learning and growing through internal and external courses.
- Pàu offers challenges by working on exciting projects for international and local clients.
- Pàu’s impact is to make a difference in an ambitious environment.
In return, you’ll get an attractive salary with all conceivable fringe benefits.
I'm qualified for the job!