Are you the new software application tester at Pàu?
Do you want to help create and shape a better digital world? Then you are the person Pàu is looking for.
As a software tester, you keep an eye on the quality of the applications build by our developers. By thoroughly testing the solution before it goes into production, you will guarantee a qualitative product that our customers are proud of.
This is done using test scenarios that you pre-define for the development teams and validate afterwards. You also write automated tests that you can carry out repeatedly so that quality remains guaranteed, even when new features are added to the platform. As well, you pay attention to the user experience on any device and in any browser. During the process you always discuss your test results with the team, project manager and customer.
Qualities you'll most likely need:
- Detect technical and functional issues and propose corrective actions
- Strong communicator
- Familiarity with all types of browsers and devices
- Positive personal interaction and teamwork skills
- An eye for detail
Much appreciated skills
- Experience working with Selenium for test automation
- Agile & Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of user experience
- ISTQB (ISEB) certified tester is a plus
- Knowledge of a specific field of expertise (ERP Testing, Web Testing, Telecom, Banking, Agile,...) is a plus
- Knowledge of testing tools (Microsoft Test Manager, HP Quality Center, …) is a plus
Don't worry if you don't master all of these skills yet. At Pàu, we believe in growing competences on the job, and eagerness to learn is as important as experience. So if you feel attracted to working on qualitative, digital products and you are passionate about the digital world, you’ll feel right at home with us.
What makes Pàu a great place to work?
Pàu is all about People first.
We have over 50 digital experts in our team. Are you the next?
I'm qualified for the job!
- The opportunity to be a part of an ambitious digital consultancy crew.
- Diverse and exciting work for many different customers: some are international brands, some are local players, of all sizes.
- Room to make a difference in a fast growing company.
- Support for learning and growing.
- Responsibility and autonomy.
- An attractive salary package with all conceivable fringe benefits.