Are you the new UX designer at Pàu?
Do you want to help create and shape a better digital world? Not just by designing 'pretty' websites, but by listening to what users actually need and creating a valuable experience for them? Do you feel excited at the thought of being at the forefront of digital product design? Then you may be the user experience designer we are looking for.
As a UX expert, understanding the client’s users and matching their needs to business goals feels like second nature to you. You are able to produce a strong and innovative UX concept by applying a range of UX design processes and tools.
Depending on where you want to place your focus, you’ll be in charge of user research and business requirements gathering, UX concept and information architecture, usability research or wireframing, visual design and front-end prototyping of cutting-edge applications and websites.
As the UX architect, you are able to work out the details of your designs, brief a development team and stay in control of the quality of the product.
Whatever you specialize in, you take ownership of your work and communicate the details with passion.
Qualities you'll most likely need:
- Empathy: understanding what both users and clients want, by asking the right questions
- Creating user flows, detailed wireframes and prototypes
- Understanding and documenting the technical implications of your designs
- Being in touch with state-of-the-art web technology and design trends
- Familiarity with user research and usability testing
- Positive personal interaction and teamwork skills
- Self-confidence with an ability to find compromise
Much appreciated skills
- HTML/CSS and web standards
- Agile & Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of wireframing tools
- Experience with user research
Don't worry if you don't master all of these skills yet. At Pàu, we believe in growing competences on the job as well as through our own Pàu UX Academy, eagerness to learn is as important as experience. So if you feel attracted to working on digital products; if you’re a design geek, passionate about the digital world, you’ll feel right at home with us.
What makes Pàu a great place to work?
Pàu is all about People first.
We have over 50 digital experts in our team. Are you the next?
I'm qualified for the job!
- The opportunity to be a part of an ambitious UX consultancy crew.
- Diverse and exciting work for many different customers: some are international brands, some are local players, of all sizes.
- Room to make a difference in a fast growing company.
- Support for learning and growing through internal and external courses.
- Responsibility and autonomy.
- An attractive salary package with all conceivable fringe benefits.