Pàu is hiring 4 webmasters
- The capacity to think of creative online solutions and have a common knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch
- Good knowledge of HTML
- Good knowledge of SASS and LESS
- You are familiar with Git
- Knowledge of task runners like Grunt or GulpJS
- Knowledge of Bower, NPM or other package managers
- Passionate with the newest development on the web
- Passion for Usability and Design
- Knowledge of accessibility and WCAG 2
- You have experience with Selligent / SIM / Messagent
- You have experience with a CMS (Drupal, Wordpress, ...)
- Front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
Job related competences
- Oversee the realisation of the webpages
- Collect and sort information and interactions between internet users collect per theme, typology...
- Actualize the site using administrative-interface
- I am good at solving problems
- I am commercial
- I work good in a team
- I get results
- I can work with clients
- I adapt well in all situations (I am flexible)
- I am precise
- I am easy going
- I handle stress well
- I plan well (=organize)
- I have a wide learning curve
- I can work independently
What makes Pàu a great place to work?
Working at Pàu is about YOU! People first.
We have over 60 digital experts in our team. Are you next?
- Pàu invests in self-improvement as an incubator for personal development and competences.
- Pàu culture is to be part of the ever growing digital consultancy family.
- You are responsible for the autonomy to own your project.
- Pàu gives you support for learning and growing through internal and external courses.
- Pàu offers challenges by working on exciting projects for international and local clients.
- Pàu’s impact is to make a difference in an ambitious environment.
In return, you’ll get an attractive salary with all conceivable fringe benefits.
I'm qualified for the job!